The OSS had a sabotage manual created for them to show dissidents in foreign countries how to fight back against the Nazi’s. You too can learn how to do sabotage
Caveat: THIS INFORMATION IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT and INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY
Click on the picture to get the OSS field manual!
Learn from Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare – click on the photo
GUERILLA WARFARE AND SPECIAL FORCES OPERATIONS
Army Special Operations Forces Unconventional Warfare
- Humans are more important than Hardware.
- Quality is better than Quantity.
- Special Operations Forces cannot be mass produced.
- Competent Special Operations Forces cannot be created after emergencies occur.
- Most Special Operations require non-SOF assistance